- Find low prices on flights to Saba
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Saba weather in December 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Saba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saba in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Saba in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saba in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saba in December - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saba in December?
The average sea temperature around Saba in December is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Saba in December?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Saba in December and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Saba sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saba in December 2019. Select a month to view Saba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:27||17:37|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:36||17:41|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:43||17:49|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.