- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Saba weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Saba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saba in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Saba in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saba in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saba in March - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saba in March?
The average sea temperature around Saba in March is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Saba in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Saba in March and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
Saba sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saba in March 2020. Select a month to view Saba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:31||18:20|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:20||18:23|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:08||18:26|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.