- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Saba weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Saba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Saba
The August weather guide for Saba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saba in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Saba in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saba in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saba in August - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saba in August?
The average sea temperature around Saba in August is 28°C.
Does it rain in Saba in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Saba in August and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Saba in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Saba is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Saba sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saba in August 2021. Select a month to view Saba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:52||18:46|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:56||18:38|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:59||18:27|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.