- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Saba weather in January 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Saba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saba in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Saba in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saba in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saba in January - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saba in January?
The average sea temperature around Saba in January is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Saba in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Saba in January and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Saba sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saba in January 2020. Select a month to view Saba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:44||17:49|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:47||17:59|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:46||18:07|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.