- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Saba weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Saba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saba in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Saba in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saba in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saba in June - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saba in June?
The average sea temperature around Saba in June is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Saba in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Saba in June and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Saba sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saba in June 2020. Select a month to view Saba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:37||18:45|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:38||18:49|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:42||18:52|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.