- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Penang weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 412412 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Penang, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penang in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Penang in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penang in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penang in October - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Penang in October?
The average sea temperature around Penang in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Penang in October?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Penang in October and the average monthly rainfall is 412mm.
Penang sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penang in October 2020. Select a month to view Penang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:06||19:10|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:04||19:04|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:04||19:00|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Malaysia
- Book Holiday Inn Express hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malaysia
Where's hot in Malaysia in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.