- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Mongolia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Ulaanbaatar weather in May 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ulaanbaatar in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Ulaanbaatar in May, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulaanbaatar in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulaanbaatar in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ulaanbaatar in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Ulaanbaatar in May and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ulaanbaatar in May 2020. Select a month to view Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:34||20:05|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:13||20:26|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:58||20:43|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Mongolia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.