- Save up to 30% on Millennium Hotels in the Middle East
- Book hotel stays in UAE, Jordan, Turkey & more
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Kuala Lumpur weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 209209 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuala Lumpur in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kuala Lumpur in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuala Lumpur in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuala Lumpur in May - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kuala Lumpur in May?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Kuala Lumpur in May and the average monthly rainfall is 209mm.
Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuala Lumpur in May 2020. Select a month to view Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:03||19:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:02||19:17|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:02||19:20|
- Save up to 25% on Millennium Hotels & Resorts in Europe
- Book hotel stays in London, Paris, Rome & more
- Enjoy 15% off on all restaurants, free wifi & late check out
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Kuala Lumpur
Where's hot in Malaysia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.