- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Guilin weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 325325 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guilin in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Guilin in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in May - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in May?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Guilin in May and the average monthly rainfall is 325mm.
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guilin in May 2020. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:03||19:09|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:54||19:17|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:49||19:25|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.