- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Francistown weather in May 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Francistown, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Francistown in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Francistown in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Francistown in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Francistown in May - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Francistown in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Francistown in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Francistown sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Francistown in May 2020. Select a month to view Francistown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:28||17:46|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:34||17:39|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:40||17:36|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.