- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Francistown weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The February weather guide for Francistown, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Francistown in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Francistown in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Francistown in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Francistown in February - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Francistown in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Francistown in February and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Francistown sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Francistown in February 2022. Select a month to view Francistown sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:52||18:54|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:00||18:48|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:06||18:38|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.