- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Francistown weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The September weather guide for Francistown, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Francistown in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Francistown in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Francistown in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Francistown in September - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Francistown in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Francistown in September and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Francistown sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Francistown in September 2020. Select a month to view Francistown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:19||18:01|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:06||18:04|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:52||18:08|
- Explore Red Carnation Hotels across Europe, Africa & Florida
- Including London, Edinburgh, Ireland & Guernsey
- Plus South Africa & Xigera Safari Lodge in Botswana
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Botswana in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.