- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Francistown weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The November weather guide for Francistown, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Botswana
How hot is it in Francistown in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Francistown in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Francistown in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Francistown in November - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Francistown in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Francistown in November and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Francistown sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Francistown in November 2020. Select a month to view Francistown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:27||18:21|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:21||18:29|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:19||18:38|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Botswana in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.