- Book best flexi rates online with Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels located in Oceania, Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Including Australia, Thailand, UAE, South Korea & Sri Lanka
Francistown weather in April 2022
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The April weather guide for Botswana (Francistown) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
How hot is it in Francistown in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Francistown in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Francistown in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Francistown in April - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Francistown in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Francistown in April and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Francistown April sunrise & sunset times
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Francistown in April 2022. Select a month to view Francistown sunrise and sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:17||18:10|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:22||17:58|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:27||17:47|
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.