- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Francistown weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The January weather guide for Francistown, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Francistown in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Francistown in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Francistown in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Francistown in January - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Francistown in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Francistown in January and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Francistown sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Francistown in January 2022. Select a month to view Francistown sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:32||18:55|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:42||18:58|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||05:52||18:55|
- Save an extra 10% on rates by becoming a member
- Sign up for free to access extra savings
- Enjoy holidays in Sri Lanka, Thailand, UAE & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.