- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Ulaanbaatar weather in March 2020
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -17-17°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Ulaanbaatar in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Ulaanbaatar in March, falling to -17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulaanbaatar in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulaanbaatar in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ulaanbaatar in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Ulaanbaatar in March and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ulaanbaatar in March 2020. Select a month to view Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:33||18:37|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:03||18:59|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:33||19:21|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Mongolia in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mongolia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.