- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Malabo weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 164164 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malabo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Malabo in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malabo in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malabo in March - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malabo in March?
The average sea temperature around Malabo in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Malabo in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Malabo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 164mm.
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malabo in March 2020. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:36||18:39|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:30||18:36|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:24||18:33|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Equatorial Guinea in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.