- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Malabo weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Equatorial Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 449449 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Equatorial Guinea
The August weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malabo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Malabo in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malabo in August?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malabo in August - that's 16% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malabo in August?
The average sea temperature around Malabo in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Malabo in August?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Malabo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 449mm.
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malabo in August 2021. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:23||18:40|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:22||18:36|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:20||18:31|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Equatorial Guinea in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.