- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Malabo weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Equatorial Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 212212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Equatorial Guinea
The April weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malabo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Malabo in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malabo in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malabo in April - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malabo in April?
The average sea temperature around Malabo in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Malabo in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Malabo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 212mm.
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malabo in April 2021. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:24||18:33|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:19||18:31|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:15||18:30|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Equatorial Guinea in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.