- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Malabo weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Equatorial Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 450450 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Equatorial Guinea
The July weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malabo in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Malabo in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malabo in July?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malabo in July - that's 19% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malabo in July?
The average sea temperature around Malabo in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Malabo in July?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Malabo in July and the average monthly rainfall is 450mm.
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malabo in July 2021. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:19||18:39|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:21||18:40|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:23||18:40|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Equatorial Guinea in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.