- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Malabo weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Equatorial Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 164164 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Equatorial Guinea
How hot is it in Malabo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Malabo in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malabo in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malabo in March - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malabo in March?
The average sea temperature around Malabo in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Malabo in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Malabo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 164mm.
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malabo in March 2021. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:36||18:39|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:31||18:36|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:25||18:33|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Equatorial Guinea in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.