- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Malabo weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Equatorial Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 277277 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Equatorial Guinea
The May weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malabo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Malabo in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malabo in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malabo in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malabo in May?
The average sea temperature around Malabo in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Malabo in May?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Malabo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 277mm.
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malabo in May 2021. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:14||18:29|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:12||18:30|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:13||18:32|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Equatorial Guinea in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.