- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Malabo weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Equatorial Guinea with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 421421 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Equatorial Guinea
The September weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malabo in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Malabo in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malabo in September?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malabo in September - that's 21% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malabo in September?
The average sea temperature around Malabo in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Malabo in September?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Malabo in September and the average monthly rainfall is 421mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Malabo in September 2021. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:19||18:30|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:16||18:24|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:12||18:17|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.