- Book low fares to Shanghai, China with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Shanghai from £451
Guilin weather in March 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Guilin in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Guilin in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in March?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in March - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Guilin in March and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guilin in March 2020. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:02||18:41|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:47||18:48|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:31||18:55|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.