- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Alberta
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Fort Vermilion weather in March 2020
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -16-16°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fort Vermilion weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fort Vermilion in March is a very cold -4°C (25°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -16°C (3°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 46% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 20mm (0.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Vermilion in March 2020. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:37||18:16|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:55||19:51|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:12||20:25|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details