- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Fort Vermilion weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The June weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort Vermilion in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Fort Vermilion in June, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Vermilion in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Vermilion in June - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Vermilion in June?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Fort Vermilion in June and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Vermilion in June 2022. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||04:48||22:37|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||04:37||22:53|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||04:42||22:53|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in British Columbia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.