- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Fort Vermilion weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -11-11°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -23-23°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The February weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fort Vermilion in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -11°C in Fort Vermilion in February, falling to -23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Vermilion in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Vermilion in February - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Vermilion in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Fort Vermilion in February and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Vermilion in February 2022. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:49||17:07|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||08:18||17:39|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:42||18:12|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.