- Save up to 25% on transfers for selected airports
- Including Dubai, Paris, Milan, Cancun, New York & more
- Book door-to-door transfers direct to your destination
Fort Vermilion weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -18-18°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -27-27°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The January weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fort Vermilion in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -18°C in Fort Vermilion in January, falling to -27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Vermilion in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Vermilion in January - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Vermilion in January?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Fort Vermilion in January and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Vermilion in January 2021. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||09:32||16:04|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||09:18||16:31|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||08:51||17:05|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in Alberta in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.