- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Fort Vermilion weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The August weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort Vermilion in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Fort Vermilion in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Vermilion in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Vermilion in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Vermilion in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Fort Vermilion in August and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Vermilion in August 2022. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:35||22:04|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:08||21:27|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:41||20:46|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.