- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Fort Vermilion weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The September weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Fort Vermilion in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Fort Vermilion in September, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Vermilion in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Vermilion in September - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Vermilion in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Fort Vermilion in September and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Vermilion in September 2022. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||06:43||20:43|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||07:14||20:03|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||07:47||19:20|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.