- Save 10% on selected Globus tours in 2021
- Book tours to Europe, South & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Fort Vermilion weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- -7-7°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -14-14°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The November weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fort Vermilion in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -7°C in Fort Vermilion in November, falling to -14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Vermilion in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Vermilion in November - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Vermilion in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Fort Vermilion in November and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Vermilion in November 2021. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||09:01||17:54|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||08:34||16:23|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||09:05||16:00|
- Save up to £772 per couple on tours in 2021
- Plus receive up to £300 in air credit
- Book escorted tours & cruises with Cosmos & Globus
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.