- Save EXTRA £50 per adult on holidays, cruises & tours
- Includes escorted tours & river cruises - no min spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Fort Vermilion weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -7-7°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -14-14°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The November weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alberta
How cold is it in Fort Vermilion in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -7°C in Fort Vermilion in November, falling to -14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Vermilion in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Vermilion in November - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Vermilion in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Fort Vermilion in November and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Vermilion in November 2020. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||08:01||16:53|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||08:34||16:22|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||09:06||15:59|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in Alberta in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.