- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Fort Vermilion weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -16-16°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alberta
How cold is it in Fort Vermilion in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -4°C in Fort Vermilion in March, falling to -16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Vermilion in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Vermilion in March - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Vermilion in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Fort Vermilion in March and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Vermilion in March 2021. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:38||18:15|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:56||19:50|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:13||20:24|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in Alberta in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.