- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in British Columbia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Fort Vermilion weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -16-16°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The March weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fort Vermilion in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -4°C in Fort Vermilion in March, falling to -16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Vermilion in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Vermilion in March - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Vermilion in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Fort Vermilion in March and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Vermilion in March 2022. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:39||18:15|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:57||19:50|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:14||20:24|
- Save up to £772 per couple on tours in 2021
- Plus receive up to £300 in air credit
- Book escorted tours & cruises with Cosmos & Globus
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.