- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Fort Vermilion weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -16-16°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The March weather guide for Fort Vermilion, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fort Vermilion in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -4°C in Fort Vermilion in March, falling to -16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Vermilion in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Vermilion in March - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Vermilion in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Fort Vermilion in March and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Vermilion in March 2022. Select a month to view Fort Vermilion sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:39||18:15|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:57||19:50|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:14||20:24|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.