- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Jerusalem weather in June 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Jerusalem, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jerusalem in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Jerusalem in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jerusalem in June?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jerusalem in June - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jerusalem in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Jerusalem in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jerusalem in June 2020. Select a month to view Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:34||19:40|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:33||19:46|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:37||19:49|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to Israel
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Israel in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Israel in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.