- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Guilin weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 304304 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guilin in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Guilin in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in June - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in June?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Guilin in June and the average monthly rainfall is 304mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Guilin in June?
On average less than 1 day in June in Guilin is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guilin in June 2020. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:49||19:25|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:48||19:31|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:52||19:33|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.