- Save on flights to Guangzhou, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £430 return
Altay weather in June 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The June weather guide for Altay, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Altay in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Altay in June, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altay in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altay in June - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Altay in June?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Altay in June and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Altay sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altay in June 2020. Select a month to view Altay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:13||21:58|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:08||22:08|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:12||22:10|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to China
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.