- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Altay weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Altay, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Altay in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Altay in April, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altay in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altay in April - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Altay in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Altay in April and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Altay sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Altay in April 2022. Select a month to view Altay sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:47||20:37|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:19||20:57|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:52||21:18|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.