- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Altay weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Altay, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Altay in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Altay in October, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altay in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altay in October - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Altay in October?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Altay in October and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Altay sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Altay in October 2021. Select a month to view Altay sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||08:06||19:47|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||08:28||19:18|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||08:50||18:51|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.