- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Altay weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The September weather guide for Altay, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Altay in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Altay in September, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altay in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altay in September - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Altay in September?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Altay in September and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Altay sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Altay in September 2021. Select a month to view Altay sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||07:25||20:49|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:44||20:20|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||08:05||19:49|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.