- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Altay weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Altay, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Altay in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Altay in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altay in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altay in July - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Altay in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Altay in July and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Altay sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Altay in July 2022. Select a month to view Altay sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:13||22:10|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:25||22:02|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:42||21:45|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.