- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Altay weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Altay, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Altay in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Altay in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altay in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altay in August - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Altay in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Altay in August and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Altay sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Altay in August 2021. Select a month to view Altay sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:44||21:43|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:04||21:19|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:24||20:51|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.