- Save up to 25% on Millennium Hotels & Resorts in Europe
- Book hotel stays in London, Paris, Rome & more
- Enjoy 15% off on all restaurants, free wifi & late check out
Kuala Lumpur weather in July 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 141141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kuala Lumpur in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kuala Lumpur in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kuala Lumpur in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kuala Lumpur in July - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kuala Lumpur in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Kuala Lumpur in July and the average monthly rainfall is 141mm.
Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kuala Lumpur in July 2020. Select a month to view Kuala Lumpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:08||19:26|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:11||19:28|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:12||19:27|
- Save up to 35% on Millennium Hotels & Resorts in Asia
- Plus enjoy an extra 20% off dining
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Kuala Lumpur
Where's hot in Malaysia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.