- Save £200 on flights & hotels this October
- Book holidays to the UAE
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Guilin weather in July 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 205205 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guilin in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Guilin in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Guilin in July and the average monthly rainfall is 205mm.
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guilin in July 2020. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:52||19:33|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:58||19:31|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:06||19:25|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.