- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Hong Kong
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Hong Kong weather in September 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 253253 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Hong Kong shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hong Kong in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Hong Kong in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hong Kong in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hong Kong in September - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hong Kong in September?
The average sea temperature around Hong Kong in September is 28°C.
Does it rain in Hong Kong in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Hong Kong in September and the average monthly rainfall is 253mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Hong Kong in September?
On average 2.9 days in September in Hong Kong are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Hong Kong sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hong Kong in September 2020. Select a month to view Hong Kong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:06||18:40|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:10||18:26|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:14||18:12|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Hong Kong
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.