- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Hong Kong weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Hong Kong with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 325325 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Hong Kong
The July weather guide for Hong Kong shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hong Kong in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Hong Kong in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hong Kong in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hong Kong in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hong Kong in July?
The average sea temperature around Hong Kong in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Hong Kong in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Hong Kong in July and the average monthly rainfall is 325mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Hong Kong in July?
On average 2.2 days in July in Hong Kong are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Hong Kong sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hong Kong in July 2021. Select a month to view Hong Kong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:43||19:11|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:49||19:10|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:55||19:04|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Hong Kong
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.