- Browse the top holiday offers to Hong Kong
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Hong Kong weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Hong Kong shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hong Kong in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Hong Kong in March, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hong Kong in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hong Kong in March - that's 30% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hong Kong in March?
The average sea temperature around Hong Kong in March is 21°C.
Does it rain in Hong Kong in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Hong Kong in March and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Hong Kong sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hong Kong in March 2020. Select a month to view Hong Kong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:44||18:27|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:31||18:33|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:17||18:38|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Hong Kong
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Hong Kong
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.