- Save up to £300 on holidays in 2019/2020
- Min spend: £300 off £3,500, £150 off £1,750 & £75 off £800
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Orlando weather in October 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The October weather guide for Orlando, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Orlando weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Orlando in October is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 86mm (3.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Orlando sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Orlando in October 2019. Select a month to view Orlando sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||07:18||19:12|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:27||18:55|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:37||18:41|
- Save on holidays & tickets for Walt Disney World Florida
- Book special offers & save on holidays in 2019/2020
- Offers include FREE dining, gift cards & more
Discover more about Orlando
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details