- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Orlando weather in February 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Orlando, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Orlando weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Orlando in February is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 82mm (3.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Orlando sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Orlando in February 2020. Select a month to view Orlando sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:14||18:05|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:04||18:16|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:51||18:25|
- Save on hotel stays in Orlando, Florida with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Discover more about Orlando
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details