- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £92 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Orlando weather in February 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Orlando, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Orlando weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Orlando in February is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 82mm (3.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Orlando sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Orlando in February 2020. Select a month to view Orlando sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:14||18:05|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:04||18:16|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:51||18:25|
- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Orlando
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Discover more about Orlando
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Miami Beach
- Disney World
- International Drive
- Lake Buena Vista
- Clearwater Beach
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details