- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £92 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Orlando weather in December 2019
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Orlando, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Orlando weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Orlando in December is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 52mm (2.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Orlando sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Orlando in December 2019. Select a month to view Orlando sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:00||17:28|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:11||17:31|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:18||17:39|
- Discover the best holiday deals to Orlando
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
Discover more about Orlando
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details