- Save on holidays & tickets for Walt Disney World Florida
- Book special offers & save on holidays in 2020/2021
- Offers include FREE dining, gift cards & more
Orlando weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Orlando, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Orlando in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Orlando in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Orlando in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Orlando in August - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Orlando in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Orlando in August and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Orlando in August?
On average 1.2 days in August in Orlando are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Orlando sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Orlando in August 2020. Select a month to view Orlando sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:48||20:16|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:56||20:03|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:03||19:47|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Orlando
Where's hot in Florida in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.