- Save up to £300 on holidays in 2019/2020
- Min spend: £300 off £3,500, £150 off £1,750 & £75 off £800
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Orlando weather in August 2019
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Orlando, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Orlando weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Orlando in August is a hot 33°C (91°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 171mm (6.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Orlando sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Orlando in August 2019. Select a month to view Orlando sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:47||20:16|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:55||20:04|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||07:03||19:48|
- Save on holidays & tickets for Walt Disney World Florida
- Book special offers & save on holidays in 2019/2020
- Offers include FREE dining, gift cards & more
Discover more about Orlando
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details