- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £92 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Orlando weather in July 2019
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 196196 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Orlando, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Orlando weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Orlando in July is a hot 33°C (91°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 196mm (7.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Orlando sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Orlando in July 2019. Select a month to view Orlando sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||06:31||20:27|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||06:38||20:25|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||06:47||20:17|
- Save up to 15% on Orlando car hire + up to $150 of savings
- Official Car Rental Partner of Universal Orlando Resort
- Travel before 31st July 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Orlando
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details